50NB (60mm OD) galvanised pipe
Hot dip galvanised steel pipe, 50NB (60mm OD), commonly used as corner and strainer posts in chain wire and field mesh fences.
- Comes in range of wall thicknesses and are packed in 37 pieces per sling.
- We supply any wall thickness, length and qty you need for your project - call for pricing on other lengths and wall thicknesses
- Compliant with AS1074 - C250 grade.
- Cranked posts are available on special order - call for pricing - lead times apply.
- Security post product is 2900mm long with 3 indentations for lining up barb wire and is also capped - saves time and cost to erect chain wire security fences.
Also available in powder coated finish - minimum order qty for powder coated products are 10 pcs per item, lead times of approx. 3-5 days apply for powder coated products. Delivery surcharges apply for long lengths of pipe - call us for details.
Wall thicknesses for 50NB pipe are:-
|Xtra light =2.3mm||Lite = 2.9mm||Medium = 3.6mm||Heavy = 4.5mm|
Available ex stock Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Call us on 1300 530 for any assistance you may need to make your selection for your project .