40NB (48mm OD) galvanised pipe
Hot dip galvanised steel pipe, 40NB (48mm OD), commonly used as intermediate posts in chain wire and field mesh fences - 40NB medium is used in hand rail and safety barriers.
- Comes in range of wall thicknesses and are packed in 61 pieces per sling.
- We supply any wall thickness, length and qty you need for your project.
- Compliant with AS1074 - C250 grade.
- Cranked posts are available on special order - call for pricing - lead times apply.
- Security post product is 2900mm long with 3 indentations for lining up barb wire and is also capped - saves time and cost to erect chain wire security fences.
Also available in powder coated finish - minimum order qty for powder coated products are 10 pcs per item, lead times of approx. 3-5 days apply for powder coated products.
Wall thicknesses for 40NB pipe are:-
|Xtra light =2.3mm||Lite = 2.9mm||Medium = 3.2mm||Heavy = 4.0mm|
Available ex stock Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. Call us on 1300 530 for any assistance you may need to make your selection for your project .